Your wedding day should be perfect. Whether you’re the bride or groom, you should be able to spend the day celebrating with your friends and loved ones and not having to worry about event logistics. With this in mind, we’re pleased to announce the Shake Wedding Bundle.
WHAT IS THE WEDDING BUNDLE?
The Wedding Bundle is a free collection of contract templates for hiring professionals to assist with your wedding. All of the templates can be easily edited, filled in, signed, and managed via your smartphone or tablet.
The Bundle includes the following template types:
- Engagement Photo Contract- Hire a photographer to shoot your engagement photos.
- Wedding Photography Contract- Hire a wedding photographer to photograph your special day.
- Wedding Videographer Contract- Hire a videographer to create a wedding video.
- Wedding DJ Contract- Hire a DJ to play during your wedding reception.
- Live Performer/Band Contract- Hire a live band, singer or musician to play during your wedding ceremony or reception.
- Florist Contract- Hire a florist or floral designer to provide and design flower arrangements.
- Catering Contract- Hire a caterer or catering company to provide food at your reception.
- Bartender Contract- Hire bartenders to attend to your guests during your reception.
WHY SHOULD I USE THE WEDDING BUNDLE TEMPLATES?
For the Bride/Groom
You probably have a vision of what you want your wedding day to be. In order to make that vision a reality, you need to make sure that your vendors have a clear understanding as to what your expectations are. A contract is a great way to make sure that everyone is on the same page, and to ensure, say, that your photographer knows ahead of time that you want black and white photographs of the ceremony, that your DJ knows that you don’t want to hear the Chicken Dance, and that the florist knows to deliver the bouquets to your house and the boutonnieres to the church.
For the Vendor
A contract can protect you financially because it establishes payment terms. (Is there a downpayment? When is payment due?) and determines cancellation policies. (Do you still get paid if the couple decides to elope at the last minute?) It’s also a great opportunity for you to specify what your equipment needs are (e.g., You need to have access to an electrical source) and to understand house rules (e.g., The church does not allow flash photography).
HOW TO GET THE WEDDING BUNDLE
If you’re already a Shake user, congrats, the Wedding Bundle is already in your account! If you don’t have a Shake account yet, sign up for one and the startup documents will be waiting for you when you open the Shake app.
If you have any problems or questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com. If you have any suggestions or requests for other template types you would like to see added to Shake, please let us know.
You can view the full list of available Shake templates here.
As always, Shake templates may not be suited to your specific needs. Consult a licensed attorney in your area for questions particular to your situation.